Caloncho



Caloncho is a singer, musician and composer born in Ciudad de Obregón, Mexico. Caloncho doesn’t have a definite type of music, as they vary between pop, reggae, indie pop, folk and tropical.

To say why I like Caloncho, it is quite complex for me because I just like it, it simply transmits, whenever I want peace I listen to it and if I am sad I also hear it because it generates a rise in mood and a beautiful optimism, because its songs, His lyrics and above all his music are really art and for me he is a genius and an excellent environment generator.

His compositions are called "beach music" (and with good reason because when I hear it I imagine there), for their Caribbean styles and sounds typical of Brazilian music derived from samba.

Finally, Caloncho is an activist who promotes and promotes the care and sustainability of the environment, which is why in March of this year he was awarded the Discovery Planet Lover/Do Green Award.

I really recommend them at the end I will put a couple of songs in case you are interested and experience it.


- Chupetazos.
- Palmar (with or without Mon Laferte I love both versions)
- Loco (ft. Siddhartha)
- Amor Papaya (ft. Carlos Sadness)
- Optimismo (this song makes me really happy).
- Brillo Mío.


Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. that you give him a chance makes me very happy, I swear he will not disappoint you

      Eliminar
  2. I didn't know this singer but I think I will like him so I definitely will listen to him!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I really love him, and if you give him a chance you’ll like him I know

      Eliminar
  3. I had only heard the song with Mon Laferte, and the truth is very good

    ResponderEliminar
  4. mmmh Caloncho is fine with his concern for sustainability, but Tiempos Mozos by Diego Lorenzini is absolutely better.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

I Country I Would Like To Visit

Concerts