I Country I Would Like To Visit

I'm a science girl but I really love the history, and that's why i chose this country, Korea (south korea). I really want to go there because it’s a country that has everything I love and admire: science and history, like Japan but I don’t like it because of how cruel they were in the 20th century. Anyway South Korea, it's amazing just think about it after the Japanese invasion, losing their monarchy, their identity, their language, and then being divided because of wars they had nothing to do with, they were subjected to various dictatorships, and then they stopped being a poor country (because of agriculture), because they began to invest in science and technology, to become one of the countries with the highest GDP, that is, they emerged as the phoenix and despite everything they never lost their identity or traditions, as a scientist in chile I would really like something like that to happen, I mean to see and value what science is and what it can give.

    Korea before economic miracle (until ~1960)         Korea after economic miracle



 Seoul wall, protected it from invasions








  Garden of gyeongbokgung, one of the five palace of Seoul.

Finally, about living working or studying, I don’t really know if I’d like to, I think it scares me, but if I should choose, I’d choose to study, because there are really beautiful universities I’d love to be in.


Yonsei University

P.S.: I really want to visit Iceland I think it’s a dream all this country but I don’t know if I could talk so much about it

Comentarios

  1. I didn't know that much about South Korea! I think I want to go now, too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really love Korea as well, every city is beautiful and the culture is really amazing for me. 🤩

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your post is so nice, I liked your historical comments and South Korea in general. I can't ask them for anything more because they are cool and have doramas.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I was only going to put it has doramas but I had to make it serious

      Eliminar

  4. I really liked your post, it really looks interesting, hopefully you can go one day uwu

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Caloncho

Concerts